At Dirk A. Sterley, D.D.S., your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally,
1. All patients will masked upon entering the office
2. Reception room furniture and counter space will be sanitized through out the day and the patients seating will be distanced.
3. Patients will be asked about their travel and possible contact with symptomatic people
4. Staff and patient temperature checks will be taken
5. Staff and patient hand washing to occur before entering treatment rooms
6. If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.